Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back Again



Hi everyone. I'm back from having a great time in Florida with my daughter. This was my first trip to Miami, so we had fun exploring the Everglades and the colorful Art Deco architecture of Miami beach, and eating wonderful seafood, and just listening to sound of the surf breaking on the sand.

I did not enjoy all the hassles of flying in this twisted age of the American Empire. But I did somehow manage to get seventeen pages written, so I'm well on track to making my page quota for the end of the week. Now, if I can just get my big black cat to forgive me...

3 comments:

Sphinx Ink said...

Glad you had a nice trip. I've never been to Miami, only to the panhandle part of the Gulf Coast, Orlando, and Daytona Beach. Guess I should try Southern Florida sometime.

Steve Malley said...

Welcome back!

My aunt's a captain with Metro Dade police down there. Since I mostly hear about Miami as a 'wretched hive of scum and villainy', it's nice to be reminded that the old town can still be a nice spot to holiday...

Charles Gramlich said...

Looks like you got a little sun. Glad you had fun.