Saturday, January 20, 2007

Lake Therapy

I’m back from the lake and happy to report that it worked: the rough draft of THE ARCHANGEL PROJECT is now finished. The first two hundred pages of the book are well polished, having gone out as part of the proposal last year. The next hundred or so pages were also in pretty good shape before I headed up to the lake. So all that’s left is to polish these last pages and verify a few niggling little facts.

This time, the weather was not conducive to sitting on the front porch swing—where I’ve done much of my writing the other occasions I’ve gone up there for an intensive write-in. But there’s a great view of the lake from the living room sofa, and even shrouded in mist the water was beautiful and calming.

Still, it’s good to be home. Huckleberry is trying to convince me his heart is broken, Press swears no one has fed him since I left, and as for the other three—well, I’m not sure Nora, Nick, or Thomasina even noticed I was gone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got a lot of work done. I love the view. I should be at the meeting Monday so will see you then. Unless the city burns after the Saints win today.

Mr Abdullah Ibrahim said...

100% safe with us We Offer all types of Finance loans for immediate respond application
We provide personal loans Business Loans for debt consolidation, bad credit loans, unsecured loans, loans for bad credit and instant secured loans with cheap rates Do you have a firm or company that need loan to start up a business or need, personal loan, Debt consolidation? We will
provide you with loan to meet your needs.
Note: We offer the following loans to individuals-
*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans .
*Construction loans.
*Business Loans And many More:
and many more at 2% interest rate. For more information contact us. Email: email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
whatspp Number +918929490461
Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

klaus said...

It is not required to use medicine to cure anxiety and panic disorders since they may be treated with one of three different forms of cognitive behavioral  therapist cincinnati even though drugs have been utilized as a therapy for a significant number of years.

trauma counselling said...

Great article! I completely agree with your points about the importance of trauma counselling in today's. Your insights on how counselling have really helped me understand the benefits of incorporating trauma counselling into my own counselling . Thank you for sharing your expertise and knowledge, and I look forward to reading more from you in the future

cellquest said...

I by and large check this sort of article and I found your article which is connected with my advantage. Truly it is great and educational data. Appreciative to you for sharing an article like this.Cell Therapy Technologies








Great 4Tech said...
This comment has been removed by the author.